Switch to Accessible Site
You're one step closer...to a brand new you.
Couple Smiling at Each Other

Late Arrival and Cancellation Policy


APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
I understand that unplanned issues can come up and you may need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.  If you are unable to make your appointment, please call or e-mail me to cancel or reschedule.  A minimum of twenty-four (24) hours notification is required for all appointment cancellations or schedule changes to avoid any late cancellation or missed appointment fees.  If you do not cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, you will be responsible for the following fees:

(1) FOR TELEPHONE SERVICES:
a.
Appointment cancellations or schedule changes for telephone counseling/psychotherapy/consultations made within four to twenty-four (4-24) hours advance notification are subject to a late cancellation fee - seventy percent (70%) of the total prepaid session fee, regardless of the reason for the late cancellation.  Thirty percent (30%) of your payment will be refunded to you and the remainder (70%) will be forfeited (without refund or credit).

b.
Missed appointments (i.e., "no show") or late cancellations for telephone counseling/psychotherapy/consultations with less than four (4) hours advance notification are subject to a missed appointment fee - one hundred percent (100%) of the total prepaid session fee, regardless of the reason for the missed or cancelled appointmentIf you make a telephone counseling/ psychotherapy/consultation appointment and neither attend (i.e., no-show) nor call/e-mail to cancel your scheduled session at least four hours in advance, your payment will be forfeited in full (without refund or credit).

(2) FOR IN-PERSON (FACE-TO-FACE) SERVICES:
a.
Missed appointments (i.e., "no show") or cancellations for in-person (face-to-face) therapy with less than twenty-four (24) hours advance notification are subject to a late cancellation/ missed appointment fee - one hundred percent (100%) of the total prepaid session fee, regardless of the reason for the missed or cancelled appointment.  If you make an appointment and neither attend (i.e., no-show) nor notify me at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance to cancel your scheduled appointment, your payment will be forfeited in full (without refund or credit).

LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
As a courtesy to my clients, all appointments begin and end on time so that the next client is not delayed.  In the case of late arrivals, appointments will still end at their scheduled time, and time will not be added.  If you are late to your appointment and attend only a portion of your scheduled session, you will be responsible for the full fee charged for that particular session.  Shortened sessions resulting from late arrivals will not be prorated.  I may be able to accommodate a full appointment which will be at my discretion and only with proper, advance notification of your late arrival.

 
ONLINE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER
To request or reschedule an appointment,
click here.

CONTACT
Questions?  Please
contact me for more information.


 
Progress to Wellness® Counseling does not provide emergency services.  If you are having thoughts about hurting yourself or others, seek immediate help by calling 911.
 
Dr. Teriza Mekhail-Andreou is a licensed professional in California (MFC 46944)
 
Schedule Appointment

Start your new path in life and be the change today!

CLICK HERE