Life coaching is more of a partnership than anything else. It is a support system with a primary goal: improving your quality of life. As a Life Coach, I help improve my clients' personal and professional lives by offering support and encouragement, while suggesting new methods to achieve their respective goals.
- Difficulty dealing with stressful situations
- Difficulty making life decisions
- Identifying core strengths and maximizing their potential
- Improving relationships
- Lack of balance between work and life
- Lack of control over life
- Prioritizing projects and timelines
- Reassessing life goals and developing action plans
- Simplifying life to reduce stress and increase productivity
- Time management assistance
- Urgent situations involving high risks or challenges
Benefits of Life Coaching
Life coaching offers several benefits: fresh perspectives on personal challenges, enhanced decision-making skills, greater interpersonal effectiveness, and increased confidence. Those who undertake life coaching also can expect appreciable improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the fulfillment of relevant goals.
Life coaching maximizes potential and, therefore, unlocks inherent sources of productivity.
Building the self-confidence to face challenges is critical in meeting personal and professional demands.
Virtually all companies and individuals who hire a Life Coach are satisfied.
Source: ICF Global Coaching Client Study was commissioned by the ICF but conducted independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Dr. Teriza Mekhail-Andreou is a licensed professional in California (MFC 46944)